With all of that being said, I should share that at my last doctors appointment that my doctor informed me that we were still at the exact same place that we had been the week prior - 1 cm dilated and he was still positioned high in my belly. The words that I did not want to hear were finally mentioned... if Christian does not join us by his due date (2.11), we will induce on 2.12. I asked that we hold off on that conversation until next week to see if I had progressed at all before booking plans.
Finally, I wanted to see if anyone wanted to be on our text list for when we go to the hospital. Phill plans to Twitter and also Facebook an update but we are also happy to include you in our text update if you would prefer that method of communication. Just send me an update or post a comment on this update and we will add you on.
Hope everyone is doing well and I hope the next update I share is a picture of baby Christian.